Crescent Point Energy is a conventional oil and gas producer with assets strategically focused in properties comprised of high-quality, long-life, operated light and medium oil and natural gas reserves in United States and Canada. Crescent Point strives to create sustainable, value added growth in reserves, production and cash flow through the execution of management's integrated strategy of acquiring, exploiting and developing reserves.
Crescent Point is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Operator (level to be determined)
Positions Available: 2
Location: Shaunavon, Saskatchewan
Reports to: Production Foreman
The following will provide you with basic guidelines as to the duties required of this position.
The Operator will be responsible to maintain the field to high Health Safety & Environment standards; monitor and test oil/gas wells as per Crescent Point/Regulatory guidelines and optimize the production rates. The Operator may be required to operate any combination of oil and gas wells or battery/gas compression facilities. The candidate should reside in Shaunavon area due to the location of the role and frequent traveling that is required.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Responsible for the safe and effective operation of all plant and field facilities
- Monitor well performance, fluid levels, production equipment: speed/efficiency etc.
- Well testing, BS&W determination, area proration status
- Maintain company vehicles / tools / safety equipment to high standards
- Demonstrate complete working knowledge of all facilities
- Make quick and accurate assessments by taking corrective actions to safely control and minimize losses
- Deal effectively with landowners, suppliers, contractors and co-workers
- Accept on-call duty and respond to call-outs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12 diploma is required
- 4th Class Power Engineering and/or GPO certification are assets
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License
- Must be acceptable to ever-changing conditions
- Strong communication, organizational and team skills complemented with a strong work ethic
- Must be accepting and receptive to new ideas
- Safety training current and up to date including: First Aid/CPR, H2S Alive TDG/WHMIS, Fire
- Extinguisher Training, Ground Disturbance (level II), and Defensive Driving
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted